1. Refer to and download the Exhibitor Prospectus, which includes sponsorship and advertising opportunities.
2. Review the Terms and Conditions carefully.
3. Reference the live floor plan to view booth availability.
4. Select up to five (5) preferred locations. (New companies will be assigned in NRG Arena and the outdoor exhibits only.)
5. Complete and submit the Online Exhibit Space Agreement.
NRG Arena Indoor Price USD 32 per sq.ft.
Outdoor Cement (>75 lbs per sq ft) Price USD 22 per sq.ft.
Outdoor Asphalt (<75 lbs per sq ft) Price USD 15 per sq.ft.
Outdoor Covered Asphalt - Linear (lbs per sq ft dependent upon location) Price USD 19 per sq.ft.
Outdoor Covered Cement - Linear (lbs per sq ft dependent upon location) Price USD 26 per sq.ft.
Outdoor OTC Pavilion (<75 lbs per sq ft; no single piece of equipment>2000 lbs) Price USD 36 per sq.ft.
Outdoor OTC Parkway 4-day Hospitality Lounges:
20x20 Hospitality Lounge USD 22,200
20x30 Hospitality Lounge USD 35,640
30x30 Hospitality Lounge USD 48,015
30x40 Hospitality Lounge USD 54,540
Items Included With Booth Space Purchase
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and an identification sign (7x44 inch) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all indoor linear Exhibit Space. Any additional draping used must comply with Event color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Drayage: Crated shipments, machinery or equipment delivered to the NRG Center by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual as part of Exhibit Space rental fee. (does not include shipment to Freeman Warehouse)
Before Exhibition—truck unloading, delivery to booth, and crate storage
After Exhibition—crate return to booth, crate removal and reloading.
- Outdoor Exhibit Space fees include rental and freight handling as described above. No other equipment or service is provided.
- Nightly vacuuming of the exhibit floor is included in Exhibit Space rates for indoor space only. (Exception: If Exhibitor’s Exhibit Space remains covered or cordoned off on Sunday morning, any vacuuming necessary on Monday morning will be at the expense of the Exhibitor). Additional cleaning services are available as outlined in the Special Cleaning form included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Five Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 square feet of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each contracted Exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel.
- Discounted Exhibitor Registration rates for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program.
- OTC will carpet all major aisles of indoor exhibit halls