What is/is not included with my booth space?
- Standard booth draping (8-ft. high back wall and 3-ft. side rails) and an identification sign (7x44 inch) listing Exhibitor name and booth number will be provided to all indoor linear Exhibit Space. Any additional draping used must comply with Event color scheme and the published fire safety regulations.
- Drayage: Crated shipments, machinery or equipment delivered to the NRG Center by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual as part of Exhibit Space rental fee. (does not include shipment to Freeman Warehouse)
Before Exhibition —truck unloading, delivery to booth, and crate storage
After Exhibition —crate return to booth, crate removal, and reloading.
- Outdoor Exhibit Space fees include rental and freight handling as described above. No other equipment or service is provided.
- Nightly vacuuming of the exhibit floor is included in Exhibit Space rates for indoor space only. (Exception: If Exhibitor’s Exhibit Space remains covered or cordoned off on Sunday morning, any vacuuming necessary on Monday morning will be at the expense of the Exhibitor). Additional cleaning services are available as outlined in the Special Cleaning form included in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
- Five Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 square feet of Exhibit Space will be allotted to each contracted Exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel.
- Discounted Exhibitor Registration rates for additional booth personnel.
- Exhibitor listing in official Conference Program.
- OTC will carpet all major aisles of indoor exhibit halls.
- Carpet, Furniture, Electricity
How do I order carpet, electricity, etc.?
To download order forms for these services and much more, visit the ‘Downloadable Forms’ page of the Exhibitor Services Manual (ESM).
Will Wi-Fi be available?
Wi-Fi/Internet access can be purchased through Smart City Networks. The order form can be found in the Exhibitor Services Manual.
What is the show site shipping address?
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Tuesday, 24 April 2018. Shipments arriving prior to this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the exhibitor. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: 713.770.6750.
|Exhibiting Company Name / Booth # _________|
|OFFSHORE TECHNOLOGY CONFERENCE 2018 - 437183|
|ONE NRG PARK|
|HOUSTON, TX 77054|
Please note: All items and materials that must be brought into the facility may be subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through the Official Show Vendors.
Please be aware that disposal of exhibit properties is not included as part of your material handling charges. Please contact Freeman for your quoted rates and rules applicable to the disposal of your exhibit properties.
Who can set up my booth?
- Full-time employees of your company can set up your booth without any required paperwork
- An authorized third party contractor (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor - EAC)
- If you plan to use a third party contractor to perform any services for/on your booth, you are required to notify show management by submitting the Intent to Hire a Contractor form by the posted deadline. Once this is received, show management will contact your third party contractor for further information.
- New for OTC 2018: Failure to submit the Intent to Hire a Contractor form by the posted deadline, for a contractor who has not yet been designated by any other exhibitors, will result in the exhibiting company being required to use Freeman and other OTC official contractors for any and all services.
Please note: An exhibitor may utilize all or a combination of any of these three sources - exhibiting company personnel, Freeman, or Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC) - for exhibit installation and dismantling; however, only authorized personnel will be granted access to the exhibition area.
What is my company password?
Your password can be found in the confirmation letter that was emailed to the primary contact on your account when space was assigned. You may also request your company password from OTC Exhibit Management.
How can I change my contact information?
Update your company listing by logging into your account and selecting "Edit Company Listing".
Please note, the above only changes contact information for your online and printed booth profile for public view, but does not change your contact information for us internally. Be sure to notify us of any changes to ensure you continue to receive important show information, notifications, and invoices. Simply email OTC Exhibit Management.
Complimentary badges: How many do I get? How do I register?
Five Complimentary Exhibitor Registrations per 100 square feet of exhibit space will be allotted to each contracted exhibitor for purpose of registering booth personnel.
All exhibitors must register to obtain conference badges. The primary contact for the show should register all exhibit staff for your company.
Will parking be available? Pricing?
Parking passes will become available on 16 January 2018. Click here to view availability and pricing.
I need a copy of my invoice.
You can view your account, print an invoice or make a payment on your account at any time by logging in to your account/exhibitor portal.
How much is my drayage?
Crated shipments, machinery or equipment delivered to the NRG Center by trucks (other than vans) will be handled as outlined below and further detailed in the Exhibitor Services Manual as part of Exhibit Space rental fee. (does not include shipment to Freeman Warehouse)
Before Exhibition—truck unloading, delivery to booth, and crate storage
After Exhibition—crate return to booth, crate removal, and reloading.
For further details regarding move-in/move-out, please contact Freeman Exhibitor Services at 713.770.6750.
What is Traffic Boost and how does it work?
With TrafficBoost, exhibitors can create a customized email campaign to invite guests to attend OTC 2018.
There is no charge to invite guests. You are charged only for guests that register through the TrafficBoost Program. Additional information coming soon!