Gain more exposure for your products and services at OTC. Use the following marketing tools to help increase booth traffic and performance at the show.
ENHANCE YOUR PRESENCE AT OTC 2018
UPDATE EXHIBITOR LISTING
EXHIBITOR SUCCESS AND ROI CENTER
The resource includes three components:
1. On-demand Webinars
2. How to Articles
3. Ask the Tradeshow Expert
Learn the latest on exhibiting best practices and find solutions to help deliver the best results.
View List of Registered Press
Schedule a Press Conference
Schedule a Press Conference
Exhibitors planning to hold a press conference at OTC should request an available time.
To assist in your planning, view the current press conference schedule.
The room is free for exhibitors for the sole purpose of addressing journalists. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. When reserving a time slot, please provide the following:
- Desired time slot
- Topic of press conference
- Names of speakers and job titles
- 50-word description of press conference
- Special technical needs
Media Events Outside of Press Conference Room
If you hold a media event outside the press conference room, we strongly encourage you to notify OTC We will post this information in the OTC Press Room to inform the media of your designated meeting areas, press conferences, receptions, or product demonstrations.
Set-up of OTC Press Conference Room
The OTC press conference room is located in Room 406-407, level 2, in NRG Center. It is located next to the press room, for the journalists' convenience.
- Seating Arrangement - The room is set up theater style with a stage with 6 seats, microphones, and a tabletop lectern at the front. Seating is available for up to 54 people.
- Audio/Visual - The room is equipped with an LCD projector and screen, multiple laptop PC connections, and microphones. Additional audio/visual equipment may be ordered, but is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- Provisions - Catering may be ordered through the official OTC catering provider, Aramark. This is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor.
Tips for a Successful Press Conference
Please keep in mind that holding a press conference does not guarantee that the media will attend.
- Be sure your announcement is significant and newsworthy.
- Target media that would be most interested in your products or services with an invitation to attend your press conference or schedule an interview with a company spokesperson.
- Make sure that a company spokesperson is available to answer any journalists’ questions.
Ways to Distribute Your Press Materials
Exhibitors may place their media kits in the media kit center located in the OTC press room, Room 403-404, level 2, in NRG Center.
Here are some helpful hints for a successful media kit:
- Upload your press releases online. (exhibitor log-in required)
- Press kits should include a corporate profile, corporate contact names, and important news releases.
- Oversized media kits (larger than 9" x 12") will not fit in the display slots.
- OTC cannot accept delivery of media kits shipped directly to the press room. Instead, hand-carry your media kits and place them in the media center.
- Please check your kits periodically and restock them as needed.
- Remember to keep a supply of media kits in your booth for journalists who stop by.
You can complimentarily upload as many as three press releases and three product highlights, including a photograph, to your profile.
Contact us if you wish to upload more than three press releases or product highlights. There is a charge of USD 150 each.
Department of Commerce International Buyer Program
U.S. Exhibitors: Expand your Exports through the International Buyer Program at OTC
The U.S. Department of Commerce is currently recruiting delegations from over several countries and will organize various programs FREE OF CHARGE at OTC 2018 to assist U.S. exhibitors to export their products and services to these markets: Albania,* Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, China, Colombia,* Congo,* Ecuador,* Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia,* Iraq, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia,* Mexico, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Norway, Oman,* Peru,* Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, Thailand,* Ukraine, and the United Arab Emirates. More Information
*Denotes unescorted delegation
PROMOTE YOUR EXHIBIT
Marketing your exhibit booth is fundamental to your success. Here are some helpful hints on making the most of your exhibiting experience.
- Download and use the OTC logo and your booth number in your advertisements and promotional materials to direct your audience to visit your booth at OTC. Be sure to review the OTC Logo Policy and the OTC Website Links Policy.
- We encourage exhibitors and sponsors to use the appropriate event artwork to promote their participation in the conference. Download Web Banners below.