PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFSHORE ENERGY INDUSTRY'S PREMIER, GLOBAL EVENT!
The Offshore Technology Conference is where energy professionals meet to exchange ideas and opinions to advance scientific and technical knowledge for offshore resources.
OTC gives you access to leading-edge technical information, the industry’s largest equipment exhibition, and valuable new professional contacts from around the world.
Its large international participation provides excellent opportunities for global sharing of technology, expertise, products, and best practices. OTC brings together industry leaders, investors, buyers, and entrepreneurs to develop markets and business partnerships.
Download the OTC 2018 Fact Sheet
Top Reasons to Attend
- Quality: 350+ peer-selected technical presentations, leveraging *13 societies’ collective knowledge and covering topics from the wellbore to topsides and everything in between.
- Value: 500,000+ sq. ft. of exhibit space with ground-breaking innovations and 2000+ leading providers of products and services in one place, at one time.
- Networking: 70,000+ energy professionals from 100+ countries are there.
- Always Something New: Connect with global C-suite leaders and 100+ speakers to discover what innovations we can expect over the next 50 years.
- Media Exposure: 300+ journalists from around the world attend OTC.
- Investing Back in the Industry: OTC’s 13 sponsoring organizations use revenue to provide many other important programs for its members, such as training and technical journals.
- In the World’s Energy Capital: Combine OTC with client meetings, business proposals, and company training.
Justify Your Attendance
Here are some tips on getting employer support to attend OTC:
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation to your colleagues to share what you learned. That way, others on your team will gain the benefits of your attendance.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending the conference.
- Offer to share a room to reduce hotel expenses and/or utilize our complimentary hotel shuttle service at official hotels to avoid renting a car.
- Share presenter handouts and exhibiting companies’ materials with your colleagues.
- If you are a member of one of OTC's sponsoring, endorsing or supporting organizations, you can take advantage of discounted registration.
Check out the OTC Justification Toolkit for resources to help you save time and money.
* OTC Sponsoring Organizations
- American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- American Institute of Mining, Metallurgical, and Petroleum Engineers (AIME)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Oceanic and Engineering Society (IEEE-OES)
- Marine Technology Society (MTS)
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- Society for Mining, Metallurgy, and Exploration (SME)
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers (SNAME)
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE)
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)